Terms and Conditions
In accordance with Law here lies the Legal stuff.. …and a shipping cost guide.
1) Goods description
All coffees sold though WilkinsonsUSA are roasted in the USA by our staff in Brewton AL. Generally no coffee will be more than two weeks old at the time of sale from the point at which it was first roasted. To the best of our knowledge and intent, all coffees are labelled accurately as to their point of origin. House blends may contain coffees from more than one geographic region, and the recipe thereof remains the sole property of Wilkinson’s Tea & Coffee Emporium
- 1.21 Decaffeinated coffee marked as “Natural” process has not had any chemicals used on it during the decaffeination process. Decaff not listed as Natural may include chemically processed beans, though as a general rule we try to keep this to a minimum even then.
Unless otherwise stated in the items description, all Tea products sold by Wilkinson’s Tea & Coffee Emporium and or Wilkinson’s of Norwich USA are loose leaf tea, or said tea packaged in Teabags, made up to our own recipes. Teas labelled as being of a single country of origin are simply that to the best of our intent and knowledge. House blends are made to our own exacting standards from multiple single origin teas, the recipe thereof; being retained as our copyrighted blend
1.3 Machinery and equipment. (Provisional)
Any electrical machinery offered for sale or recommended by WilkinsonsUSA is designed for US voltages and electrical tolerances unless specifically stated otherwise. Country of origin varies from machine to machine or indeed from item to item, exact details will be forwarded on request on a case by case basis if necessary.
2) Contact information
General inquiries can be made by telephone in person or by e mail at the following;-
Wilkinson’s of Norwich (USA LLC)
283 Edendale Road
E mail (Web master) Giles@wilkinsonsofnorwich.com
We will endeavor to respond immediately to any inquiry or request for information.
3) Returns and refunds
In the unlikely event of you being dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us on one of the above ways. Where appropriate send the unsatisfactory product back to us, stating in writing your reason for return.
- 3.1 In the case of machinery all equipment will be covered by the Manufacturer’s standard warranty common to all electrical goods, and we will replace faulty goods with an equivalent model, provided we are satisfied that the item has not failed due to misuse or abuse of its functionality.
- 3.2 In cases where a food product (tea or coffee or other)return, if the food product is unopened and can be seen to be of an incorrect type or description to your original order. We will at the discretion of the Manageress issue you with a refund or a credit of equal value. Including postage costs up to (but not exceeding) the cost to ourselves when it was originally dispatched.
Be advised that if a product is opened and simply found not to your taste, Wilkinson’s will accept no liability to refund or replace it.
- 3.3 If you should decide to cancel your order a credit can only be issued if the order has not yet been dispatched. We aim to have all goods in the post or sent out by within 48 hours of receipt of your order. If it is proved to our satisfaction that the good were ordered fraudulently, supposedly on your behalf, we may at our discretion cancel and refund the order as a gesture of good will
4) Country of merchant Domicile & Currency statement
Wilkinsons of Norwich USA is based in and trades from the United States of America. We certify that the web domains “wilkinsonscoffeeUSA.com” and “WilkinsonsUSA.com” are the web addresses belonging to the business based in 283 Edendale Road Brewton AL 36426as detailed above. To the best of our knowledge any item listed for sale on this web site may be purchased in person at the said premises, – subject to daily availability of freshly roasted coffees etc. All prices shown on this site are listed in United States Dollars (USD$). We will not accept cash payments sent through the postal system without making prior agreement in writing.
5) Export Restrictions
In the event of a mail order having a destination outside the USA we will endeavor to send the goods in the most cost effective manner. Customers outside the US may well expect an additional delay in their order. In the cases of an unusual order exceeding regular postal channels we will attempt to confirm a final order price with you in such cases before the order is processed wherever possible. To the best of our knowledge no goods sold by this company are under any sort of international restriction or ban. We reserve the right to edit or amend what countries we will dispatch to at all times.
6) Privacy Statement
Wilkinson’s of Norwich USA will keep on file your ordering details including place of delivery and E-mail address (where supplied) for our own records, to expedite your orders delivery and to better understand the current trends of coffee and tea purchasers. To that end we advise you that Google inc may add a cookie to your web browser for the purposes of analyzing your use of this site. Google’s policy on cookies may be found here.
We will not without your consent share any personal information with a third party, unless directed to do so by members of the United States Police force, and similar bodies that have a valid warrant for such a request.
- 6.1 Coffee club (Provisional)
Wilkinson’s intends to offer a “Coffee of the Month” club which will require the voluntary sign up to an email newsletter to become operative. Names addresses and email addresses submitted to this sign up will be treated in the same confidential manner as described above. However it is understood that by signing up to this newsletter that the customer recognizes they willingly grant WilkinsonsUSA the right to send promotional email materials at times to the stated email address.
7) Order procedure
Upon being notified of your order having been paid via credit card or bank transfer etc. We will assemble, process (including grinding of coffee where stated) the items thereof package and dispatch generally within 48 hours. Automated email systems will send you a confirmation of order received e mail directly when the bank or other payment body, authorises it. Although these things are usually quick, we do not guarantee that this e mail will arrive with you instantly, being subject to the vagaries of the Internet. Be aware that some Spam filtering software (either yours or your ISP’s ) can interfere with these sort of automated responses, something we cannot be held responsible for at Wilkinson’s. Please allow up to a week for most orders to reach you if you live several states away from our sites in Alabama or Florida. As of this writing the USPS is quoting a maximum delay of 5 days for distance states on the continental US.
8 ) Stock Limitations
At Wilkinson’s we try to roast coffee frequently in smaller quantities to ensure freshness. Thus it may be that your order may be delayed while new stock is roasted, to accommodate your order. Should you be unlucky and your choice of goods be temporarily or seasonally out of stock, we will e-mail you with any estimate of its restocking. We will where possible suggest a likely alternate to your choice, where one exists, and or offer a refund of the out of stock items price. If time is of the essence please state that in your order along with any secondary choice of product in the unlikely event of your first choice being delayed in a stock queue as described above.
9) Security of Online purchases.
You can shop at WilkinsonsUSA.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Our online shop also can handle payments Pay Pal and has the full weight of that well known and trusted internet payment system. We also offer a limited form of cash payment for goods with the understanding that we reserve the right to withold dispatch of check paid goods until the payment check is in our possession.
We recommend that all and any payments made with us be hard copied during the procedure for your added security and in the unlikely event of needing to confirm parts of the transaction
10) Trademarks and Copyright
Wilkinson’s of Norwich USA and its web site, and all image ware derived from this business is copyright to Wilkinsons and may not be made use of without our written consent.
Wilkinson’s of Norwich acknowledges the copyright of every third party company mentioned upon this site especially in regards to manufactures of coffee making brewing equipment.
The logos and image ware of other companies used here are copyright to their respective owners. The Fair Trade mark is copyright to the Fair Trade foundation. The Speciality coffee association of America’s logo (of which we are proud to be identified as a member) remains their copyright.
Initial shipping zone chart
This web site is dispatching only to the USA and neighboring Countries. Eventually selected international countries will be added to the list we will ship to. The following Chart is intended to give an indication of shipping costs. A cost of shipping will be added to your order and is visible on your shopping basket for review before you authorise the order to be paid. Please note orders over a set amount may be subject to reduced or free shipping. Please check the order confirmation page for details of your exact order.
|Ship Class||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3|
- Zone 1 Continental USA
- Zone 2 Alaska and Non continental US States
- Zone 3 Canada, Mexico & selected countries in Carribean
- Zone 4 Rest of World. Not currently supported at this time.
- Zone 5 A special code intended for those sending gifts to personnel in the US Air/Army Post Office or Fleet Post Office. This is a fixed rate intended for up to about 5lbs of goods.
Shipping Classes are currently as follows:-
- “A” Standard Coffee packs and similar sized products
- “B” Bulky but not necessarily heavy products such as Gift Baskets. Includes fragile items in general
- “C” Rate reserved for smaller packets such as Tea
- “D” Heavy packs like Bulk Office coffee boxes
- “E” is unused and reserved for when we think of something that needs another category
- “F” Free Shipping regardless of other consideration. For special offers and promotions.
Be aware that if items of differing types are ordered it may be necessary to use additional packaging to ensure no crossover of flavors occurs between certain types of goods.